Monday, December 6, 2010

Check It Out

Here's what's in my bag today...



I don't carry all that much in my bags. Most of the time the bigger ones I carry are half empty. I switch my bags all the time so I keep it light!
Here's what I carry:

A pair of sunglasses in a case
Nicki Minaj Pink Friday CD (bought today, listening to right now)
Free watch from Happy Meal (wanted Hello Kitty, but settled)
Buffalo plaid Wallet 
Phone
Mini make-up bag 

Here are a few things that were in my bag!  




And here's the Check it Out video!  Fun!

5 comments:

  1. ohh lovely post honey...love the stuff and of course the video too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh love nicki!!

    xoxo,jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is so fun, and the song rather catchy. I tend to travel light too. Basics. Wallet, phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll trade you the Kerropi for a Hello Kitty...I got HK...I wanted him though...

    ReplyDelete