Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pink 4 Fridays


I am super excited because last Friday I finally got around to ordering Nicki Minaj's Limited Edition M.A.C. lipstick and it came in the mail today! If you haven't gotten one, this Friday (Dec 17th) is the last time you can get one.

The shade is available on maccosmetics.com

(If you're up at 12 AM on Friday you can get one. They sell out quickly).




Here I am wearing Pink Friday. I added some eyeshadow from the E.L.F line. I also threw on a wig a la Nicki.

*I also have been wanting a super vibrant, pinky blush so I also ordered M.A.C. Her Blooming Cheek. Also available on the M.A.C. website and there's a free shipping promo going on! I haven't received it yet, but will show you when it comes!

If you can't get your hands on Pink Friday, I added a link to a similar shade below called Superior.
(Not the red color shown, but available when you click the link) 





M·A·C at ShopStyle


3 comments:

  1. Fun pics love the wig!

    xoxo,jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the heads up but I'm at a no make up buying hahahah love it on you looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete