Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One Up on Gwen


My first concert ever was Bush with No Doubt as the opening act. Ever since then I have been slightly obsessed with Gwen Stefani. In addition to being a talented artist, her fashion sense seriously rocks. She's funky, forever youthful and daring.

I saw her wearing this sweater last week I was so happy! I have a similar one I featured here last March with white jeans! Yay! I knew she was yet another fashion twin of mine! I like how she paired it with black so I think I might steal her look. If you are looking for a sweater like this I have seen a few at Forever 21, American Eagle and Juicy Couture.

8 comments:

  1. ohh I totally saw No Doubt in concert in the 90's, they were AMAZING! I still like to listen to their music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gwen too! Her style is so fun and she looks amazing in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gwen as well and it's great to see that her and Gavin are still married! In the world of celebrity stardom marriages rarely last this long and her style is always fab, punk vintage glam...she's awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love her, she has such a great style! Great post, darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Gwen Stefani! She's always rockin something sweet and has FUN! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete