Sunday, January 8, 2012

Motorcyle Dreamer*




Infinity Scarf: Target
(I'm the queen of multiples. I have it in a few colors)
Blazer: Marshall's
Gloves: Karl Lagerfeld
Leggings: One Step Up
Shoes: Aerosoles



I am wearing the above moto styled Lagerfeld for Macy's gloves I featured recently. These have since sold out, but I found a similar pair here that are pricier but they're real leather...


Mango at ShopStyle

And finally these by Michael Kors. I own these in the regular gloves. (not fingerless)


Michael Kors at ShopStyle




*Footnote: So I was trying to come up with a title and Motorcycle Dreamer came to mind for the gloves. This was in reference to a song by Menudo .Yes, I loved me some Menudo! Pre Ricky Martin too. My favorite was the curly haired one named Charlie and that was the really early Menudo.

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Nice mix of masculine and feminine touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I used to have a crush on Ricky Martin!!!!! I love this outfit Erica, and those moto chic gloves look awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good Erica! I love your jacket and scarf. Another blogger I follow also sported fingerless gloves. You both rocked it. Here's the link to hers.
    http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/2012/01/fingerless-gloves.html


    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete