Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What I've Been Up to Lately

We're taking over the world, one blog post at a time!


Hi guys!

Last year was a bit challenging. I had a few medical issues, a hurricane had me in the dark for over a week
(a week without blogging?!) I mean right when I came home from my trip to Mexico last spring, I faced many obstacles. But life is not a perfect walk in the park. And if it were, it would probably be boring. Besides, I know God doesn't give me anything he doesn't think I can't handle, so here I am still kicking!

It's a new year, a fresh start! I have been doing my blog for a while now. And I wanted to mix things up so I began doing videos. My camera quality is sub-par at best, but I hope that viewers at least be interested in what I have to say! Eventually I would like to be able to purchase the right equipment,  learn more about editing, graphics all that tech stuff, but I'm trying not to be too critical of myself and compare myself to anyone, because that's a losing game!

I just want to have fun!  I am, by nature, a person who needs to express herself. Whether with fashion, make-up, writing, singing, I like to be creative. But I also tend to get bored doing the same things, so I am looking to change up some things. I keep reminding myself that it's not about the destination, it's about the journey. Thanks to my amazing followers who always "have my back"! Love you guys!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. We love you too! It's refreshing to read your posts and watch the informative videos you put together. Keep up the good work! :D

    http://averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete