Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Angels on Bare Skin


It's been a little over a month since my last LUSH review, so now I can tell you what I love and  have repurchased. So far, loving the Sexy Peel Lemon Soap and Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and already repurchased. Not a fan of their best selling Karma soap, and also didn't like Porridge soap.


"We're still together, still going strong"


I have already raved about this product here. But yesterday I went over to my mom's house and gave my mom, sis and little niece "facials" using my sample! ( I told you it was a big sample!) The employees are so generous at the LUSH I visit. So even after all the times I've used this,  I still have a lot left. My mom loved it and my niece was so cute letting me rub this on her face (she's only 7).  I will buy the full size of this product if and when my sample ever runs out. The one tricky part about this product is creating the right consistency when you add the water. And then when I rub it on my face, I try to make sure no product falls off.


Lush at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment