Monday, May 31, 2010

Handbag Heaven: Simply Studded


If you've been jonesing for this Rebecca Minkoff devotee satchel that Whitney Port is always carrying, (shown above) I just found a great alternative!  Last weekend I went to the Saks Off Fifth outlet and tried on the Minkoff. They had the Devotee Grommet style. It was gorgeous of course, heavy and big. It was around 400 dollars which is a good price (it retailed for more). But for a trendy bag like that, it's better that I buy something similar in style for less. That way if I get tired of it I can move on easier. This is the Steve Madden Simply Studded satchel. I left the plastic on the buckles, oops. I bought mine in tan to match my summer outfits, but many colors are available.





Steve Madden at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment