Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lighten Yourself Up

The lightest I've ever had my hair via Dark and Lovely hair color!

I am all about DIY beauty. Mostly because growing up, I had to do my own nails, haircolor, shoot, I've even cut my own hair on a few occasions (not recommended). So I have literally tried every haircolor box out there and I know the beauty gurus will say to go to Sally Beauty to pick out the exact formulations, but I am a little worried I will mix that wrong amounts and end up with no hair. I do love having dark hair, but I like to switch it up too.

I found a good deal on the hair color below at Target. And if you're a dark haired brunette like me, you know how hard it is to lighten your hair at home. This latest haircolor form L'oreal actually worked so much better than expected. It made my hair at least two shades lighter.

I bought mine at my local Target store.
They are having a buy one get one sale, that's why there are two listed here.

L'Oreal at ShopStyle

2 comments: