Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday Plan

Today's Superbowl Sunday and I am not a very big football fan. Although I occasionally sit and watch a few minutes of games when my husband starts yelling form the living room. Just to see what the fuss is about. But today, I'll probably be just cooking and then prepping my nails for my weekly at-home manicure. And of course, catching up on my reading (fashion mags are in the mix).

So, how gorgeous is Michelle Williams? Very

My favorite magazine is Glamour, but I bought this month's Marie Claire since Michelle was on the cover.
I love her and she lives in Brooklyn! That peach color she's wearing is gorgeous.






1 comment:

  1. I have no Superbowl plans...today is the first day of my 2 day weekend, lol...lots of things to catch up on and errands to run, lol:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Check out my 30x30 Remix….Let’s do this!♥

    ReplyDelete