Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mall Haul: H & M, Old Navy, Forever 21

Ladies, those summer clearances are in effect big time! 75 percent off at Old Navy! My two favorite times to shop: January and late July/early August. Here's my mall haul...


This was only $2.50. Good for relaxing around the house! 



If Charles Darwin were alive he would compare shopping at H & M to survival of the fittest. Only it would be survival of the "quickest". I patiently waited for a shopper to finish looking at these vests and she snagged the last one in the size I really wanted. Aw man! But this size fit ok too. I love this for layering over sundresses, tank tops and t-shirts!



This coral striped tank is from Old Navy. It was 3 dollars and some change.  It's more form fitting on.



I love these romantic rose prints! I have an cooking apron in this same pattern. I think this print is usually  called English Roses? This was from Forever 21. 

Forever 21 at ShopStyle

2 comments: