Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pretty Dress Alert

French Connection at ShopStyle

It's a snowy mess of a day, so to perk up I started organizing my dress collection into one cohesive display. I have a lot of dresses, so I need to go to more functions where I could actually get some use out them. There might be a wedding in my family soon, which means showers, dinners and more so my dresses can make their debuts after all!

I naturally love to help people pick out clothes and weddings are no exception! I found this dreamy little number on French Connection and instantly sent the link to my relative. It's an informal wedding so this would work as a wedding dress! And I love the idea of something other than white.

2 comments:

  1. A pretty dress indeed! The nude colour and soft draping are perfect

    ReplyDelete