Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Running Around





Yay for outdoor shots! I try to mix it up with the indoor shots since I usually take my own photos, but today
hubby was my photographer!  He made me laugh shouting out photographer comments ("show me that smile", "work it", stuff like that)

I had some errands to do, so I kept it simple. Black dress, print scarf, flats. I love those flats, you have seen them a lot! They are so comfortable it's ridiculous. The exact name is Tidal by Aerosoles.

Scarf: Forever 21
Black leather bracelet w/studs: Target
Teardrop earrings: Target
Watch: Disney Mickey Mouse watch
Dress: Express
Flats: Aerosoles
Bag: Longchamps Le Pliage


Longchamp at ShopStyle

Forever 21 at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. work it girl !!! that's cute he did a great job on your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit. Love the bag and the ballerinas. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete