Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hippie Hippie Chic



I bought this blue floppy hat a few years ago. I decided to style an outfit around it. Since it has a late 60's/early 70's vibe, I decided to pair it with this peasant blouse and keep the rest of my look simple (sans jewelry). Besides a tambourine, nothing says hippie like flared jeans. These are Levi's Superlow 518 flare jeans. I added an impromptu kick (music was playing) and since I am dancing, shoes are optional!

Hat: August
Blouse: Apt. 9 (Kohl's)
Jeans: Levi's 518 Superlow Flares (Kohl's)
Shoes: Optional :)


5 comments:

  1. Hippie...and awesome!!! love the hat!!


    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blue/green paisley top! That last pic is so cute!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the hat. There's nothing like making new friends, and this is what I love the most here on blogger. Want to check on my blog ? I think we could follow each other, it would be so much fun, oh and perhaps if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . What do you think? I would be so glad. Love, Jo

    ReplyDelete