Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photo Flashback: Showing my Stripes


This is a picture of me when I was about 17 years old. Even before blogging, I liked to take pictures of my outfits! This look was styled entirely for the photo. I did wear those striped tights to school with a longer skirt. That was one of my favorite "poet's" shirts and those velvet platforms were usually worn with faded 501's. (Boy, I loved those shoes)  I used to call them my Dee Light shoes (after the group). This is a whole 'lotta look, but it was fun!


Here's a modern, wearable twist on my look:

2 comments:

  1. Cute photo....I had a pair of those too!! hahaha...too funny!!


    Enter my Wendy Hammer Designs Purse Giveaway♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, i don't think i could pull off something that bold. but you did it great!


    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete