Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Just Bought: Chocolate Boots

Elle at ShopStyle

I was dying for a pair of brown boots. It's more fun to call them chocolate though! I own a ton of black ones, but I need something more to wear with warm colors. I picked these up at Kohl's and they are now sold out online, but you may be able to find in stores. Mine are a little snug but I had to have 'em so I hope they stretch a bit!  These look a little like my black Nine West oxfords. I am just loving lace up oxfords right now. Outfit on its way!

Here are more cute ones! 


2 comments:

  1. WOW..Kohls, really?
    They are great!!! Cant wait to see how you wear them.....:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Statements in Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous! i love these! I have seen some great shoes at Kohls!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete