Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Black, It's White


It was soo warm today in NY, that I could probably get away with not wearing tights with this. One minute I am wearing my wool cape and shopping for pom pom hats and the next second I am getting summer flashbacks! That's fall I guess. 

Now, I'm crazy about color, but sometimes you can't beat a black and white combo.

The best part...black and white floral dresses are really on trend right now. Here's a dress with a graphic floral design and a few options below with a very similar pattern.

Dress: Adrienne Vittadini
Shoes: Nine West



5 comments:

  1. looks amazing on you I'm looking for a shirt but opposite color white and black , great post as always

    ps don't forget to enter my giveaway xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow gorgeous dress! Love how the flowers wrap around the side!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are lucky its still so warm there.. we have to bundle up way up here in Canada.. brrrrr.
    very cute dress... it looks stunning on you!! This would also look really cute with a pop of color for shoes.. like some purple or yellow ones!!

    ReplyDelete