Thursday, October 21, 2010

Perfume, Nudity and Bowler Hats

I've loved hats forever! I usually wear fedoras, newsboys and floppy "diva" hats. But I decided it was about time to go for this bowler style. At first I wasn't sure if I'd look too much like a NKOTB fan from back in the day (which I was) but you know what, I had to have it! Here is the Coco Mademoislle ad featuring the beautiful Keira Knightly that also inspired me to buy a bowler. My husband also bought me that perfume for Christmas last year and I love it. If you haven't tried it, check it out. It's lighter and fruitier than the classic No.5 and a little more modern.




Here's my take on it. I decided to wear a bit more clothes (although I included a gratuitous teeny bit of my belly)...


Chanel at ShopStyle

undefined

3 comments:

  1. I love hats too and fedoras but somehow when I wear them, I feel a little too costume-y. Perhaps I'm just not a natural at it?

    p.s. just found your blog from another one today!


    besos,

    Win a fabulous Yola Couture Designer’s Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love one of this hats xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice hat..you look so cute in it too!!!.Im a hat lover too...I think I may be on the prowl for a new one this weekend:)

    That perfume? is one of my all time favs....never a day without a bottle of it on my dresser....it smells INCREDIBLE!!

    Enter my Fab Tulle Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete