Friday, April 22, 2011

Must Have Wedges



What stemmed as a shoe of necessity (a super-tight budget), has turned into full-fledged shoe love. The object of my affection being a neutral colored wedge. It's the one spring shoe that goes with everything. I still rock my beloved Banana Republic wedges I featured in the Nelly Furtado post, but I wanted an updated "caged" style of sandal. I love that front zipper too. Same as with my jeans, I am an equal opportunity shoe person...low-end, high-end, here I am just looking for comfort! Because even the cutest shoes will sit in your closet if they torture your feet. I was shoe shopping once and this woman said the funniest thing. She said "Oh, these are two-step shoes". I thought she meant dancing and when I asked her she said "Two steps, and then you have to sit down".

I bought these at Target and they are beyond comfortable and cute! They are also available in black and brown.

What's the one style of shoe you just can't live without?

Xhilaration at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment