Monday, September 26, 2011

H & M's Furry Scarfy Thing


Don't be scared. It's dead. Actually it was never alive, it's synthetic! I'm calling it a "furry, scarfy thing" and ever since I saw it on another fashion blogger's haul video, I wanted it. I have a similar scarf from Ann Taylor, but this one was more funky.

It also has a clip to hold the ends together. You can wear this over coats, sweaters and the like. I loved this furball and went out to get it soon after she featured it but alas, H & M wasn't carrying it yet.  It was probably sent to her before it hit the stores, and the saleswoman said to check back late September/early October when winter stuff comes in. Waah! And then, you know how H & M is! One hot item and everyone is all over it! So I didn't obsess over it, if it was there great, but whatever. I went into H & M the other day and it was finally in stock so I bought it. Yay me! It's sold out online, but be sure to check your local store.

Another furry scarf. Aren't they so cute?

Asos at ShopStyle

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you posted this because I'm a huge fan of faux fur and I think a scarf is a different way to wear it compared to a jacket or scarf.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one from Filene's, cant wait to rock it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. Wish I had H&M close by to get it.

    Patience
    Don't miss my Giveaway for a $100 ASOS Gift Card
    ASOS Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to say, I was in H&M last week and we have so it so if you want, I would be happy to pick it up for you! So glad you got it and I can't wait to see how you'll wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute scraf! I can't wait for cooler weather

    ReplyDelete