Monday, September 5, 2011

My First Make-up Job!

I'll be doing my sister's make-up for her upcoming wedding! She was going to hire a make-up artist and I said, "Hello? Choose me!"

That's me practicing for her big day!

She requested a winged eyeliner and lots of neutral colors which I will gladly do after I give her a noogie.

 Rolling in the Deep post.
I sent her this pic and some other make-up looks I featured here
and this is what she wants.


Did you do your own make-up for your wedding or if not married, would you in the future? 

3 comments:

  1. Aw congrats! The look looks great. She's going to love it. And I might be doing my makeup for my wedding. But who knows. Thats years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you did an amazing job! The make-up looks natural and she is going to look gorgeous! I am not really good w/make-up so I'd hire a make-up artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay that's exciting! You will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete