Friday, August 27, 2010

Beauty Buzz: Party Time Look



I have two night looks I rely on. A red lip a la Gwen Stefani or a smokey eye/nude lip a la Pamela Anderson! I can't do the bleached blond hair though, although I should probably add a blond wig to my wig collection, but that's another post:)



If I know I will be eating or drinking, I go for the smokey eye look! A quick smokey eye is my favorite night time look! I love L'oreal H.I.P. eyeshadows and Voluminous mascara. I bought some M.A.C. lipstick during college and it was great! But I found a less expensive option with the same consistency and nude shade. Surprisingly, it's the Brucci brand found at drugstores!

I did hear a crazy rumor once that some cosmetics are made at the same factory. And the exact same product could be labeled both as a high end brand and a drugstore brand. Not sure about that though. I just use what works for me (and my budget at the time). The exact shade name is Brucci Orchid Mist  (number 134).

Which look do you prefer for nights out, red lips or smokey eyes?






L'Oreal at ShopStyle


Chanel at ShopStyle
L'Oreal at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. I love them both....I think a smokey eye you can do all the time....the red lips depends on what youre wearing:) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them both. smokey eye is great!! beautiful pics!

    xoxo, jaz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, Erica. I'm sure you look good in any kind of make-up you wear. And yeah, I think every girl who has a wig collection should have a blond wig. That's the latest item that my wife added to her set of Motown Tress wigs, since it was the only color that was missing. Now, she can be blond anytime! You'll look good in blond, too.

    ReplyDelete