Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pretty Style: LC by Lauren Conrad


Word on the street is that Lauren Conrad will be developing another high-end, boutique collection. That's me, spreading the word about LC's new line. Actually, I was just talking to my mom!  But I am wearing an LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's top.

A couple of years ago, Lauren Conrad launched a runway ready collection, but it did not work. She has decided to give it another try. I love her attitude...if at once you don't succeed, try try again!

I think her Kohl's line is pretty cute actually and I wouldn't mind more of that also. Here's a similar top to the one I'm wearing.

Lauren Conrad at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. These tops are super cute. Love the fabric prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I Love LC! Thanks for letting us know! I'll be waiting for it!

    xoxo, jaz
    http://fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete