Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Wanna Rock

When I saw Kristin Cavallari wearing a cool denim vest on an episode of The Hills I made a mental note: Get a denim vest.


Here it is under KC's hair...



And here's mine...


Something about a denim vest screams more Joan Jett to me, so I styled mine a little tougher.

Sunglasses: H and M
Headband: Forever 21
Spiked bracelet: Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne
Vest: I 'Heart' Ronson by Charlotte Ronson
Shorts: Worthington
Tank: Banana Republic

Note: The exact vest I am wearing is I 'Heart' Ronson which is available on jcpenny.com in all sizes.  Rock on girls!



Heels; Nine West 

5 comments:

  1. Nice Vest! Love the tough look would look great with some hot black booties too :)

    xoxo, jaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true about the booties, definitely an option!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog! I love denim vests, I actually bought a denim jacket from a thrift store the other day and cut the sleeves off of it so now I'm rocking one too girl! :)

    feel free to check out my blog!
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello..just found your blog...love it!! and I love that vest too...you look super cute!!
    Adding you to my followers:)

    Stop by sometime:)

    ReplyDelete