"Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in."
Isn't that something? Paris' quote is now in the Oxford Dictionary of Quotes! If there's one person who knows how to stand out in a crowd, it's Paris. But she wouldn't be Paris if she didn't!
Here are the rules I live by when it comes to fashion.
My Top Ten Rules for Enjoying Fashion to the Fullest
10. Wear what best reflects your personality! Someone like Betsey Johnson (ultra funky) will never dress like Jennifer Aniston (ultra neutral). And visa versa. But that's o.k. Being yourself is always in fashion.
9. Experiment with color
8. Shop for the body you have now
7. Show a little skin when you feel like it
6. Invest in staples, save on trendy items
5. Liven any look with accessories or jewelry
4. Don't rule any store out...shop everywhere
3. When in doubt, black always works, it just does
2. The one color that looks good on everyone...pink (unbiased, I promise!)
1. And my number one fashion rule that I live by...standing out is a good thing! (Just like Paris said)