So, here's a take on traditional New Year's resolutions. With a fashionable twist!
For 2011 I resolve to stick tho these five resolutions...
1. Grow up my style a bit. I have a funky style, but I also love a more streamlined and sophisticated approach to fashion. Something like Jen Aniston's minimalist style appeals to me so I should try to go for that look more often.
2. Wear more heels. Even if the occasion calls for casual shoes, I should wear get more of my heels out of hibernation!
3. Buy only items that speak to me. I tend to be a bit of an impulse shopper. :)
4. Wear more white. As much as I love white, I save it for future use and then never wear it often. It it gets messed up who cares, I'm wearing white!
5. Wear more make-up. I tend to go all out in the make-up department for nights out, but I should really use more of my make-up daily before it expires on me.