Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Shopping Haul

The problem with doing your Christmas shopping early is you still have the shopping bug, so you end up shopping for yourself! Here are a few things I bought...


 Blingy little necklace from Kohl's. It's by Candies and was only ten dollars. 


Festive socks also from Kohl's. I bought the snowman so I could get away with wearing them well into January. But nobody sees your socks anyway, so I could wear these anytime! 


 I finally bought some wine stoppers so now I can stop using paper towels shoved into wine bottles. Not a good look! 

Complete Juicy tracksuits are very early 2000's, but I still love the hoodies! This one has a "blinged out J pull" (it even says that on the label!) Add skinny jeans and boots for casual days! Nothing wrong with that:) 





3 comments:

  1. Love the new items! That little bracelet is so cute!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did soooo great!! Im so sorry....I missed the comment....the contact me box should open in a new window? Ill email the designer is it still isnt working....I would have LOVED to meet you...Ill be back VERY soon, promise:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    NEWS EDITOR for Style Sample Magazine♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tracksuit, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete