Sunday, March 6, 2011

Black on the Beach


I wanted to pack at least one LBD for my trip. Very basic and I added a turquoise necklace for a little pop. But OMG, those shoes are THE most comfortable shoes ever! As much as I love a heel, I knew I'd walk a lot on vacation and wanted comfort. I hadn't worn these before the trip, so I was hoping for the best. They're Aerosoles wedges and they literally feel like you're wearing slippers! They were the only "fancy" shoes I packed and they went with everything. I can't wait to continue using them all spring and summer long.

Mine are plain Aerosoles and these are A2 by Aerosoles. But they're basically the same style and have the thick padded insole that make these wedges so dreamy...

Aerosoles at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. Great dress. it fits you perfectly. love the necklace too

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the LBD....its sexy and perfect!!! The necklace is elegant..and I too, am all about the comfort of shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sexy and fitting LBD! those shoes look very comfy too :) I'm a new follower and I hope you follow me too :)

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete