Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Only Girl in the World

I love that song. I sing it at karaoke. And I am loving RiRi's graphic travel outfit.


Here's Rhianna's look...



And here's my take...





Are you tired of hearing me talk about traveling yet? My bad, but I just can't help it! There's so much fashion and beauty involved with that topic (that and I hadn't taken a trip in four years). So I was on a mission to find a cute and comfy travel ensemble and I decided to look to celebs for a little inspiration since they are always so annoyingly fabulous at the airport. I knew I wasn't going to rock Louboutins and a sheath dress like Mrs.Victoria Beckham, so I looked to Rhianna for inspiration. I liked her outfit, but chose a cardigan instead so I can remove it when I get too warm. I also ditched the "Max Headroom" glasses and added a hat even though I think those shades are kind of awesome.

Cardigan: Jeanne Pierre
Houndstooth Cap: Fair Weather Accesories
Sneakers: Airwalks
Handbag: Junior Drake
Jeans: Apt Nine for Kohl's


New York & Co. at ShopStyle

Antonio Melani at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. Fun hat..lovin the stripes and bag...cool look:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Statements in Fashion Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hat!

    Follow us at www.celebrityfashionunder100.com

    twitter: under100fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo! I love the black and white in this outfit :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete