Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back with a Shopping Recap

I have a little shopping haul to share!

I have been loving these body washes from Philosophy. They're called The Gingerbread Girl and smell like gingerbread cookies with a touch of citrus. Yum. I bought a few of these.



I buy smaller bags a lot during the Holidays because they're fun to use when I go out.
This doubles as a clutch since it has a removable shoulder strap!




The always stylish Monroe wears the heck out of this coat!
So when I saw it on clearance at Marshall's I said why not? It's too fabulous to pass up.


Last minute gift idea: Diffuser rod sets! I bought this for only 5 dollars at Marshall's. Great hostess/teacher gift and so beautfiuly packaged!

3 comments:

  1. Yay we can be twins! It is an awesome coat and so funny I just got the bag version of the clutch! Girl great minds think a like! Thanks for the shout out doll.

    xo
    Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ya, Im in crazy love with the coat!!! Go you!!
    Cant wait to see you wear it..so happy you are back!

    Bloggers Rock the Colors of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you bought! I just bought Philosophy's candy cane and mixed it with their fudge chocolate cake. DELIGHTFUL!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete