Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Stocking Make-up Haul


When I was younger, my parents would get me presents, but then my mom would fill my Christmas stocking with make-up, candy and neat little things. It was so stuffed she wouldn't even hang it or it would fall; she just placed it on a shelf.

I went to a Rite Aid that was closing and they were having a 50 percent off sale on the entire store! The shelves was pretty cleared out but there was a lot of make-up. My mom was so sweet to buy me these items as stocking stuffers even though I am in my 30's! She's so cute.

Here's a list of what I chose for my grown-up "stocking"!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Red Zin
Essie Nail Lacquer in Miami Nice
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Delish
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Heavenly
Revlon Color Burst in Cherry Ice
Revlon Lipgloss in Fuschia
Revlon Lip Color Riche LeGloss in Clear
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Pink

3 comments: