Friday, December 9, 2011

Thrifty Business and Bows for Belts

A couple of my latest thrift store finds...


Charter Club wool blazer
$1.50!
Orig. $4.99 but there was a sale.


This is a leather jacket! 
$9.99
The condition was mint!
Brand is Danier and when I looked it up I saw the retail for several hundred!
Yeah man, I got a deal.



How adorable is this belt??
H & M
$9.99
I kept thinking Lady Gaga with this belt, but she wore a hair bow, not a belt bow!
I knew I would regret it if I didn't buy it. It's big, it's a bow, but it's sooo fun!

It looks really good with basics and perfect to reinvent an LBD for Christmas!


3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with burgandy right now. Love that blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, you are killing me with this! Omg'd that leather jacket! Omg'd that PRICE! I wouldn't be able to find a swatch of leather for that price! You go girl!!! I love the belt and your blazer. ENJOY THEM ALL. Super amazing prices. I bow to you! LOL
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That blazer is amazing and putting a leather jacket in your closet for that price is virtually a crime. Smart shopping. I tip my (thrifted) hat to you!

    ReplyDelete