Friday, December 2, 2011

It's a Man's World...

Not! But we can let them think it is this Christmas.


Hey what's all this guy stuff doing here? I just wanted to share some men's gift ideas and I needed an excuse to post a picture of Orlando Bloom!

A tie gets a major upgrade with a designer label, my favorite cologne on guys is Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme (college flashback), I love Gap jeans and cashmere scarves, fair isle sweaters and every guy needs a good pair of leather gloves even if he acts like he's not cold!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo so which one of these items is Mr.Erica getting??? Oh wait you can't tell me because then...it wouldn't be a surprise. I must say...his wife has fantastic taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I love Orlando Bloom! I love a man that looks and smells good. Great post! Have an awesome weekend. :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete