Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cabin Fever






This is what I'd wear to my cabin in the woods (if I had one). The plaid shirt and jeans say masculine, but the heels and fur vest say feminine. Maybe not the best outfit for chopping fire wood, but my imaginary cabin has an electric fireplace anyway. Less work! Those are my non-prescription, anti-glare glasses I wear sometimes while using my computer. Not necessary, but they went with the look!

Shirt: Old Navy
Vest: Marshall's
Clogs: Jessica Simpson
Jean Leggings: Apt 9


5 comments:

  1. I really want a fur vest but something stops me grrr but love how you styled yours =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww lovely outfit and great blog honey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erica.. thanks for your lovely comment. I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vest and the clogs!

    xoxo Monroe

    fashionsteelenyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so rockin'!!! Jessica Simpson is makin some really hotttt shoes this season and lovin' those clogs!!!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete