Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gifts from the Heart


Here's one of the gifts hubby gave me for my bday! I love it. He ordered it with my engraved initials.
Blue Nile is one of my favorite jewelry sites. We bought our matching wedding bands there too. Love all the great gift options of all price ranges.



My sister also knows how much I love Hello Kitty, so she gave me earrings similar to these with a matching charm bracelet! 



Finally, my mom bought me a beige leather jacket like this one. I have black and brown leather jackets so this beige color was a refreshing change! Nice choice mom!

Do you like my gifts? Christmas is coming up and I need ideas, so what are favorite fashion gifts that you've given or received?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts! I'm jealous.. lol no but they are amazing! such a sweet family! :) Hope you had a great birthday!

    xoxo, jaz
    fashionstatement101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl! All your gifts are so pretty! Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete