Friday, November 26, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal, Brooklyn and Coffee


Forget raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...I just listed three of my favorite things!

This is totally random and unrelated to fashion, but since it's a long Thanksgiving weekend, I thought it'd be fun to keep up on "world news", i.e. celebrity sightings! I'll never forget the time my husband pulled an April Fool's prank on me and told me that Keanu Reeves was filming a movie in the area. I took one look at my mom and was eying my coat (and the door). He's so bad.

But this time, the sighting was real...I just read that Jake Gyllenhaal and Taylor Swift were hanging out in Park Slope recently grabbing some coffee.

Park Slope is my husband's old neighborhood, so I know it well. One time we were hanging out there and saw Jake's sister Maggie (also a Brooklyn resident) getting coffee herself. I wanted to run into the coffee shop to tell her how cool I thought she and her brother were, but I refrained. So you can just imagine how starstruck I would have been seeing Jake and Taylor. I'm suddenly in the mood for coffee...in Brooklyn!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool story hunnie..and guess what? Im staying in Park Slope!! We leave Thursday...maybe we could meet you when Im there??? How cool!!


    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Spotted Moth Giveaway♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome. What does your schedule look like? Leave your email below :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post !!! Now I want so me coffee
    PS` thanks for stopping by my blog your the sweetest

    ReplyDelete