Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kittens and Jeans




It's all about the kitty! These are a couple of things I bought at TJMaxx. I tried to look away, but I could not resist those lights! They're really for Christmas, but I am going to hang them in my closet. And those are some skinny jeans. I like the white stitching since they remind me of True Religions, but they're not! The name brand is Angels.


I have a HK ornament lined up and ready to go, but here's another cute one...

Hello Kitty at ShopStyle

These are skinny jeans with white stitching and added slimming panels....

Jalate at ShopStyle

3 comments:

  1. GREAT post !! I love this whole look :) Check out my blog, i am holding a bit of a survey right now which is very important for school as it is a major assesment. I would love it if you could fill it out for me !!! I would appreciate it so much, i would even publicise your blog !!! THANKYOU :)

    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-need-all-your-help-please-read-this.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking jeans hunnie.....welcome to TVLAND, hehehehe:)

    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete