Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santa, I can explain...

Ever notice that when you go Christmas shopping for other people you end up spending a lot because you end up shopping for yourself too! I'd say I buy a lot more in November and December for that very reason! I am especially attracted to big, shiny things. Here are some items I bought while shopping for others. Santa, I've been very bad...

This is a Kathy Van Zeeland shopper in gunmetal. I have been wanting 
a gray bag for a while and I liked the studs.


I thought this was a fun bracelet at Forever21. When I checked on the website I saw
that it comes with a couple of extra bangles. But this was the only one in the store 
so I bought it for the price of a single bracelet. 

This is a Guess blinged out heart pendant. Big statement necklace for nights out! 


And when I come home, there's more shine with this Cynthia Rowley sequin pillow!



Urban Outfitters at ShopStyle

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's soon xmas! The bracelet is really cool and colorful.

    MW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag!WOW!
    Do you like the fashion???I love it...if you want...follow me!I wait you and your tips ^^

    ReplyDelete