Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Just Bought: Denim Jacket


I own an obscene number of jean jackets.

I just love them. They're so cute, casual and classic! If you noticed, I have been posting a lot of "I Just Bought" entries. I guess I've been finding some great deals this week! Here's an Apt. 9 cropped jean jacket I bought at Kohl's, size small. It has distressing on the back and also in the front. It was the last one in the store, but you can find it right here:


http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/clearance/womens1/tops/PRD~593507/Apt+9+Crop+Denim+Jacket.jsp

Size small is the only size left, but it's big for a small. I added my straw cowboy hat for fun. I bought that at Kmart last year! Not a hat I wear everyday, but super cute for the beach and if it works for Bret Michaels,  why not?

Here is an option for jean jacket.

Blue London Jean at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment