Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Just Bought: Studded Handbag

Ooh, I love my new bag! With a statement bag like this, I kept the rest of my outfit pretty simple. The black tank is Ann Taylor Loft, the pink blazer is a thrifted Alfred Dunnar jacket, the shorts are Chip and Pepper. I almost forgot that hat! It's a man's D&Y cap.






I have many sides to me, but one side is definitely a rocker chick! After all, the Smashing Pumpkins was the soundtrack of my youth! Here's the cute studded bag by Steve Madden that's featured in the above outfit. I try to buy leather bags, but when I see something trendy, I don't care if it's leather or not, I just gotta have it! Steve Madden bags mimic designer trends. The other Madden bag I featured reminded me of Rebecca Minkoff, this one has both a Badgley Mischka and Rebecca Minkoff appeal that I like. Check this out...



Badgley Mischka at ShopStyle

This is a Badgley Mischka

Rebecca Minkoff at ShopStyle

And a Rebecca Minkoff...


Steve Madden at ShopStyle

And this is the Steve Madden, pretty close huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment