If I were a rich girl...
Following the tradition of my Fashion Bucket List, I compiled this Fashion Lust List! I am a budget fashionista, but I love designer items and I know a lot about designers, their clothes, their middle names, their pets' names (well, maybe not all of the pets)
So if money were no object and I could forgo paying my mortgage, these are the top ten items I would love to see in my closet in no particular order. Many are classic investment pieces that I would cherish for life. Did I miss anything? Let me know what you're lusting after!
1. Chanel Cambon Classic Quilted 2.55 flap bag
2. Chanel tweed jacket
3. Any short white Marchesa dress with feathers
3. Christian Louboutin black pumps
4. Christian Louboutin over the knee leather boots
5. Burberry trench coat
6. Hermes Crocodile Birkin Bag
7. Louis Vuitton rolling suitcase
8. Gucci Hobo bag
9. A perfect fitting pair of leather pants (any designer)
10. Balmain blazer