If you have seen the movie The Bucket List, you know that the term "bucket list" is basically a wish list of things to do before you die. I probably have one for life in general, but I started thinking of a fashion-related bucket list and here it is in no particular order.
1. Meet Stacy London ( I DID! One down 9 to go)2. Go to a Chanel Fashion show and sit in the front row
3. Go shopping and have lunch with Victoria Beckham (I'm thinking tacos)
4. Have a fashion spread in a major magazine (even if it's me getting a makeover!)
5. Have an article published in a major fashion magazine
6. Meet Betsey Johnson and have her do a cartwheel for me
7. Meet Tyra or one of the Jays
8. Have Rachel Zoe style me for an awards show (in case I win a Grammy or Oscar)
9. Walk in a runway show (all 5 feet and 3 inches of me)
10. Win a million dollars and go shopping in Paris (this is a bucket list, a girl can dream:)
Did I miss anything? Add comments and let me know what tops your list!