Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jewelry Spotlight: Panther Ring

I love Rachel Zoe. I try to be pretty all the time and this she's just fabulous 24/7. Have you seen this woman's jewelry collection? It's off the charts. Her vintage Chanel collection brings tears to me eyes! In one episode of the Rachel Zoe project, she sold a lot of her jewelry for a fundraiser and each piece was more beautiful then the next. But the one piece I love so much I'd like to marry is her Panthere de Cartier ring...Its 18k yellow gold has Peridot (eyes), Onyx (nose) and Black Laquer (spots) and priced around $14,600. Yikes. I have been on the lookout for a similar styled ring for about $100 ($200 max). There are many out there, but I want to find one I love to death before I make any commitments. I'd buy this panther ring in the interim.


Forever 21 at ShopStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment