Saturday, May 21, 2011

Forever 21 Made Me Buy Leopard

I am not a fan of Forever 21's return policy and I never had to use it. But today, I finally returned something and got the F21 credit merchandise card. Is it just me or when you have money to shop, that is the time you can't find anything? So I picked up this scarf since I  do love leopard. It was the only one in the store but I see they're available online.


Forever 21 at ShopStyle

This scarf reminds me of the Tolani scarf celebs like Vanessa Hudgens wear...

My two favorites...leopard print and hot coffee

The Forever 21 version is lightweight but feels substantial, if that makes any sense! A cute alternative to the pricier Tolani scarf.

2 comments:

  1. I have a leopard scarf as well and you'll find it works with so many things to jazz up a basic outfit like your inspiration photo.

    http://singaturestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete