Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sandals are Fun

Sam Edelman at ShopStyle

Bag hag or shoe whore? Like Stephanie Tanner would say "How rude". Certainly a man must have come up with these terms. For labeling purposes, I am a "bag hag", but when it's time for warmer weather, I must admit, I get a little loca for shoes. I can't help it, sandals are fun.

I just picked up these lovely Sam Edelman Gigi sandals! As seen on Vanessa Hudgens above. And they were $60 which is pretty affordable compared to what celebrities pay for their shoes. In this case, I got the exact shoe instead of one "inspired" by the celebrity look!

These are my third pair of Sam Edelman shoes and I love them. No surprise since I basically lived in Sam & Libby boots and flats as a teen. (Edelman was the "Sam" in Sam & Libby). If you're looking for basic sandals for summer, these rock! Mine are black also. Here's a close-up...



These run a bit large. I usually wear a 6 1/2 in sandals and I went for the 6. 
Simple and chic, can't wait to wear them!

3 comments:

  1. My toes have forgotten how to walk in thong sandals lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erica! Just read your comments about the JS wedges! I actually ended up finding them too! I haven't worn them yet though (it is still a bit chilly in Boston) but I can't wait!

    I also have these Sam Edelman sandals!

    Are we the same person!? Haha!

    xoxo

    lamb loves

    ReplyDelete