Friday, May 13, 2011

"New" BCBG, ELF Haul and some hair weave?


This blog entry is kinda all over the place, but that's how my mind works sometimes.

I hung out with my sister and we had so much fun. We had lunch and went to Sally Beauty Supply looking for hair weave! No joke! She wanted clip-on extensions.  She also gave me that BCBG dress above that I always admired on her. I love everything about it and I'm still wearing it as I type this! The peephole neckline, the 3/4 sleeves, graphic pattern, belt and pockets!!

I didn't go to Sally with the intention of buying hair, but she convinced me to buy a "Rihanna" style clip on bang. It was 100 human hair and only $12.99! Here's a quick pic of me wearing it...



Here it is on the Sally site...
The Sassy Collection at ShopStyle


If you've never tried hairpieces, they're so much fun. I am always cutting my hair, so it's nice to have some style options until it grows out. I loved wearing that bangs piece. It was so comfortable and I felt like Rhianna or Cassie for a while.

Afterward, I went to Big Lots to buy some paper plates and of course, I found the motherload of e.l.f. and Revlon products. I once bought an e.l.f. shadow duo at the Dollar Tree and was surprised at the good color payoff, so I thought this was a good deal. The eyeshadow palettes contains 32 colors each!


2 comments:

  1. that hair piece looks really good on you and not to say that dress I would have admired it too . Your sister is the sweetest =) great finds too !

    ReplyDelete