I can't believe how much false eyelashes used to intimidate me and now I love putting them on. No problem! Just goes to show you can overcome even the smallest obstacles if you put your mind to it. Even false eyelashes!
Here's the final NAKED look for this week! I was going out, so I wanted to do a dark, smokey eye. Here's how:
1. Prep lid with Primer Potion.
2. Sweep BUCK over the lid.
3. Apply GOLD RUSH near lash line.
4. I used a combination of DARKHORSE (crease) and GUNMETAL (right above the GOLD RUSH)
5. VIRGIN in the inner corners and brow bone.
6. A coat of mascara, lined the eyes with liquid liner. Then swept a bit of DARKHORSE on as my lower eyeliner. Also placed some GOLD RUSH under as well for a little shimmer.
7. Also applied some URBAN DECAY lipgloss.