Oops, I did it again!
I was just thinking of all the CRAZY things I have done for the love of fashion. These are sins FOR fashion! I call them shopping fouls. These are sins not against fashion (like acid-washed jeans)
Here's my list, lemme know if any of these sound familiar...
7. Followed someone around a store to see if they would put their item down.
6. Not buying that last item you liked, so waking up extra early to go to the store and buy it the next day.
5. Buying another cocktail dress that you don't need.
4. Buying a size that's too large or too small just because you love it.
3. Sneaking into Juniors (not dressing my "age", whatever that means)
2. Ordering shoes online (that hardly works out for me)
And now for my number one shopping grievance...
1. Buying something just because it was on sale!
Any of these sound familiar? What's your biggest shopping offense?