Monday, July 19, 2010

Beauty Buzz: Contoured Cheeks and Glitter Eyes

NARS at ShopStyle

Ooh, I remember these cheeks. They flashed themselves all over the place in the 80's on shows like Dallas. These are "power cheeks" that aren't supposed to look natural. I usually apply my blush the standard way...smiling and applying it to the apples of my cheeks. But I do like a sharp cheek like this that cuts like a karate chop! Hiyaaah! And the model is also wearing another favorite of mine...glitter eyeliner! Who says that after a certain age a woman must give up her glitter? Not me. If I have the urge to look like a fairy nymph I am not going to fight the feeling. I just reach for some glitter eyeliner to line my eyes instead of using a whole pot of glitter on my face (tempting though)

No comments:

Post a Comment