Friday, July 2, 2010

I Just Bought: Two Eugenia Kim Hats

There are a few things I love in life. A good song, a good meal and hats! Plenty of them.

Jessi at the musings of a wannabe star mentioned that certain people are born at the wrong period in time. I agree. Especially fashion-wise! One decade that stirs my fashionista soul  is the 1920's (and any other period where hats and dresses were popular). 

 I bought a couple of the Target Eugenia Kim fedoras a few weeks ago and featured them, but I had to pick up these cloche hats since they were both on clearance! See how similar the straw Target hat is to the Eugenia high-end hat below my photos?



Eugenia Kim at ShopStyle




Eugenia Kim at ShopStyle


These styles I am wearing are sold out online, but they may still be available at the store. The style below is still available online.

Eugenia Kim at ShopStyle

1 comment:

  1. i really love both of these hats. especially the green one. that is such a pretty green!!

    ReplyDelete