Lucy, Ethel and loads of chocolate in this classic scene!
As you can see, I love classic sitcoms. I am a Nick at Nick, TVLand junkie. So here is my Top Ten List for my favorite characters who I thought had great style! Some may surprise you. Here they are in no particular order.
1. Denise Huxtable, The Cosby Show: Fearless fashion risk taker with a taste for the eccentric. And who can forget the shirt she made for Theo!
2. DJ Tanner, Full House: Perfect curly hair, cute wristbands, acid washed jeans and button-down shirts. Wasn't she every girl's favorite 80's imaginary bestie?
3. Karen Arnold, The Wonder Years: A little flaky...yes. The queen of the peasant skirts and fringed bags...yes!What was up with her crazy boyfriends though?
4. Gloria Stivic, All in the Family: In a word...Platforms! And super gigantic ones.
5. Lucy Ricardo, I Love Lucy: Full skirts, ballet shoes, cute neck scarves, Did somebody say 50's fashions?
6. Laua Ingalls, Little House on the Prairie: I loved those floral dresses even though they weren't cutting edge fashion.
7. Thelma Evans, Good Times: Cute high-waisted jeans that weren't mom jeans!
8. Hilary Banks, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Simply fabulous
9. Whitley Gilbert, A Different World: Tres Chic
10. Darlene Connor, Roseanne: My first gothic hero. Doc Martens, flannel shirts, ripped jeans. It was like looking at a mirror for a while.